Roamer Offers Teaching Strategies for All
Roamer can support Early Years to High School teachers across most subjects. It flexibility makes it useful in formal and informal learning; it works with gifted, remedial or special education. To see how it can help you check the tabs and various links.
Motivational and Fun
After school projects either are a way of encouraging further study or they’re an attempt to keep students off the street and out of trouble. Attendance is voluntary and after a school day children and teachers are tired. Free from curriculum restrictions it is an opportunity to be adventurous, educational, motivational and enjoyable – all things Roamer excels in.
- Select Tab Group
- Group 1
- Early Years, 5 to 7 Years, 7 to 9 years, 9 to 11 years
- Group 2
- 11 to 13 Years, 13 to 15 Years, 15 to 18 years, Special Education
- Group 3
- Home Schooling, Code Clubs, Remedial Classes, Gifted and Talanted
- Group 4
- After School Clubs, Enrichment Programmes, Summer Camps, Special Events
- Group 5
- Museums, Home Users, Teacher Training