Roamer a Cross Curricular approach to STEM
Roamer is a learning tool used with activities suitable for student from 3 years old to 18 years old. Although the robot has panache for STEM, subjects it has shown that it can add value to most subjects.
Roamer displays its real strength by helping students see knowledge not as separate subjects, but as interconnected ideas. It does this in a concrete way, while provoking students to think, be creative and use their imagination. Most tasks problem solving and develop lifelong learning abilities such as analytical, communication and teamwork skills.
- Select Tab Group
- Group 1
- Early Years, 5 to 7 Years, 7 to 9 years, 9 to 11 years
- Group 2
- 11 to 13 Years, 13 to 15 Years, 15 to 18 years, Special Education
- Group 3
- Home Schooling, Code Clubs, Remedial Classes, Gifted and Talanted
- Group 4
- After School Clubs, Enrichment Programmes, Summer Camps, Special Events
- Group 5
- Museums, Home Users, Teacher Training